segunda-feira, 11 de junho de 2007

Rivers ...


What am I thinking??

I'm thinking of the rivers that run free
Sometimes calm, sometimes rapidly
as life is like that as well ... like rivers,
there's a time that we must choose
Should we go this way?
Should we go that way?
Rivers have to choose too ...
And most of times, rivers will get to the sea ...
And me? Where do I go from here?
How can we be sure that we took the right decision?
We can't ...
Most likely, one way or another, our choices
will inevitably interfere with someone else's life ...
Do we have the right?
At this point I get to the conclusion:

I have the right to remain silent
Anything I say, could and will be used against me in court of ... LIFE ...

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Olá Natacha!

Que sempre a "court of Life" seja benevola para ti

Faz tempo que não vinha aqui e tive que voltar uns posts a traz para por a leitura em dia, Gosto de te ler, para mim se fosses uma palavra seria PAZ

Obrigado
Um xi coração

Fernando

Unknown disse...

Fernando,

É sempre um prazer saber-te aqui, saber que voltas mesmo quando estás ausente.
Obrigada pelas tuas sempre simpáticas palavras. Só eu (e a restante blogosfera) não temos o prazer de te ler no teu Blog :( Para quando!?

Beijinhos